Agent 5.4.5315 - SSL Enabled - Fresh installed client not checking in.
I can't get clients to check in all of a sudden after installing the agent. I'm still having issues with the K2000 installing the agent as a post-install task for some reason, but even after manually running the MSI (renamed with the kbox hostname at the end of the MSI), it doesn't check in.
Reading the AMP.conf file, it's missing all sorts of info. Do I need to install the MSI special somehow for SSL or x64 systems? I'm having issues with 10 machines in 2 different locations. I install it like every other machine, but they aren't checking in.
Recently updated to 5.4.5315 and enabled SSL as well. We don't have port 80 forwarded to 443 yet, so it should be able to connect to SSL or non-SSL, but it doesn't seem to connect (or fill out the right info for that matter). It seems as if ever since we updated to 5.4.5315, enabled SSL, and updated the K2000 to the latest version, we are having issues all over the place with getting the damn agent to work/install correctly.
host= log=amp.log ampport=0 ampurl=http:// webport=443 rto=20 wto=20 cto=10 crto=30 pl=pluginDesktopAlerts,pluginPatching,pluginRunProcess,pluginWeb