K1000 v5.5 upgrade, wait or go ahead and do it?
Hi there everyone i have heard a lot of good and bad about the 5.5 upgrade process on this forum. Those of you who have recently upgraded has your experience been better than the early adopters? I don't have the time to deal with a failed upgrade so i am thinking of waiting to deploy it and wanted to know if it has gotten any better.
KACE enigeers/techs please feel free to chime in here