Devart has released a new version of dbForge Data Compare for PostgreSQL – a powerful and easy to use tool for table data comparison and synchronization.
Devart, a Czech software provider of database connectivity solutions and tools for database management and development, announced the release of dbForge Data Compare for PostgreSQL that comes with support for PostgreSQL 9.5, 9.6, redesigned Comparison Document, and with the new Document Categories feature.
Data Compare for PostgreSQL has the following new features and improvements:
- Support for PostgreSQL 9.5, 9.6 and Amazon Redshift
- Comparison document has been completely redesigned
- New JSON View and redesigned XML view in Data Editor and Viewer window
- Ability to assign categories for documents from different connections
- New installation wizard and redesigned skins
- New easy to use trial product activation
dbForge Data Compare for PostgreSQL is a Postgre Data Diff and Sync tool that allows users to review all the differences in tables being compared and execute an automatically generated script to remove these differences.
For more information about dbForge Data Compare for PostgreSQL, please visit https://www.devart.com/dbforge/postgresql/datacompare/
Devart is one of the leading developers of database tools and administration software, ALM solutions, data providers for various database servers, data integration and backup solutions. The company also implements Web and Mobile development projects.
Learn more about Devart at https://www.devart.com