Information Sys Tech Analyst 2-14025084
- Job Location: Virtual Posting, US
- Business Sector : Corporate
- Location : Virtual Posting, US
- US Citizenship Required for this Position: Yes
- Relocation Assistance: No
- Clearance Type: None
- Number of Openings : 1
- Shift : 1st Shift
The selected candidate will provide Microsoft System Center Configuration Management (SCCM) administration and infrastructure support for 70,000+ endpoints. These responsibilities include supporting all client management functionality of the SCCM product inclusive of; Agent deployment, health evaluation, configuration and troubleshooting; Inventory capture and analysis; Application deployment policy configuration setup and troubleshooting; Patch management policy configuration setup and troubeshooting; Remote control support; Operating System deployment, configuration and support; Compliance management; Report & collection creation; Overall application administration , analysis, support and maintenance. Additional responsibilities will include providing escalation support for agent or application related issues.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Mathematics, or related science/management discipline
- Minimum 2 years experience with:
- Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager Administration
- Active Directory concepts, group membership & data queries
- Windows Desktop/Laptop/Thin Client Administration & Support (Win7, Win8 & Embedded)
- Windows Server Administration (Server 2008 & 2012)
- Advanced application & system troubleshooting techniques
- General knowledge of SQL, SQL queries and reporting
- Application & Infrastructure Design
- Automation & scripting techniques/languages - Powershell preferred
Northrop Grumman Corporation is a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products, and solutions in unmanned systems, cybersecurity, C4ISR, and logistics and modernization to government and commercial customers worldwide.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
- Job ID: 14025084