What the exact error appears?
After upgrading window 10, when I start Microsoft Outlook it randomly shows an error like this:
This error generally appears when you upgrade your current Win’s version to Windows 10 with a local Outlook’s account whilst processing a PST File. In such a case, the authorization adjustment for Outlook Data file changed.
There are also some other reasons for appearing this Outlook error but the way to revive the things are probably same (and it is given below).
How to access PST File again:
1. First, browse the Outlook PST File Location.
2. Right click on PST File and select properties from the drag down list.
3. Go to “Security” Tab and click on “Edit” button.
Resetting all permissions for your user accounts
The earlier segment was about authentication on PST file, but it is not necessary that only Outlook PST File in the system location is stored with the incorrect permissions. You have to make sure that all the files in your Computer have the correct permissions. To verify the correct permissions of your system files, see the below steps:
1. Go to “C: Drive” >> “Users” >> Right Click on “Users” Folder >> Select “Properties” from the drag down list.
2. Select the “Security” Tab >> Click on “Edit” button.
- User Account
Note: If the same error
appears in other version of Window Operating System except Win 10, then you
should try to reset the navigation pane once. To know more: http://www.article.msoutlooktools.com/errors/cannot-start-microsoft-outlook.html