To configure silent installation and automatic activation options in the OCT
- Run the OCT by typing setup.exe /admin at the command line from the root of the network installation point that contains the Office 2010 source files. For example, use \\server\share\Office14\setup.exe /admin.
- To set silent installation options, select Licensing and user interface in the left pane, select None in the Display level drop-down box, select Suppress modal, clear the Completion notice check box, and then select I accept the terms in the License Agreement.
- To enter a MAK key, select Licensing and user interface in the left pane, and in the right pane select Enter another product key, add your organization's MAK product key for Office 2010 in the Product key text box.
- To set automatic activation options, select Modify Setup properties on the left pane, and then click Add in the right pane.
- In the Add Property Value dialog box, in the Name box, type AUTO_ACTIVATE. Note that property names must be uppercase.
- In the Value box, type 1, and then click OK.
- When you complete your customizations in the OCT, click Save as on the File menu to save the Setup customization .msp file.
The Above link will give step by step snap shot of changes while packaging the application ....