To Install Quicktime to a Windows environment by script, follow these steps:
- Create a new online Kscript under scripting.
- Upload the version of quicktime installer you want to deploy as a dependency.
- Under Policy and Job Rules, select Add to add a task.
- (optional) Add a verify option to verify the application is not previously installed.
- Under On Success, select Run a batch file.
- Populate the contents of the batch file with:
msiexec /i "%cd%\QuickTime.msi" /passive DESKTOP_SHORTCUTS=NO
msiexec /i "%cd%\AppleSoftwareUpdate.msi" /passive
msiexec /i "%cd%\AppleApplicationSupport.msi" /passive
- Check Wait for startup and save the script.
The batch file will add itself to the dependency and the script should look something like this: