Inserting signature ribbon in Microsoft Outlook helps in the easy selection of signatures no matter which tab you are on while composing a new email messages. In this article, I am going to show you how to insert signature to ribbon in MS Outlook. In some cases, it also seems that certain users faced signature option in the ribbon section of Microsoft Outlook missing. Therefore, this article will help you sort out the issue.
In the article:
- Steps to insert signature to ribbon in MS
- How to insert signature in MS Outlook
For inserting signature to ribbon in Microsoft Outlook, follow the given below steps.
- Open “Microsoft Outlook” >> Click on “File” tab.
- Click on “Option” (at left pane).
- A new window will open namely, “Outlook Options”. Click on “Quick Access Toolbar”
- At the right pane, under the Choose Command prompt section select “All command” option from the drop down list.
- Scroll down to select “Signature” in the command list.
- After selecting “Signature”, click on “Add” button and hit the “OK”.
- Now, Open “Microsoft Outlook” >> Click on “New E-mail” (or Press “Ctrl” + “N”) button.
You will be able to see that the Signature ribbon has been added to your Microsoft Outlook account.
Note: You can also hit right on the Signature button under Message tab in the new email window, and then select Add to Quick Access Toolbar to add the signature to the ribbon.
How to Insert Signature in Microsoft Outlook?
In Microsoft Outlook, for the ease of users signature can be added.
- Open “Microsoft Outlook” >> Click on “File” tab >> Press “Ctrl” + “N” button (combine) to open new message window.
- Under “Include” section, click on “Signature” ribbon.
- A new will appear, Click on “New” button and type your signature name.
- Go to “Choose default signature” section and select the email account for which you want to add signature.