How to make a label to see all of your Custom Inventory Rules (CIR)
When you start making more and more rules, it's hard to remember which ones you have.
You can create a smart label that includes all of them.
- From the Admin portal, click Inventory > Software
- Click Smart Label
- Without entering any criteria for the search, give the smart label a name and click Save.
- I named my "S - Custom Inventory Rules" but you can name it whatever you want.
- Go to Home > Label Management > Smart Labels > Click the Smart Label you created
- Click the Edit SQL button
- Replace the text for the SQL query with the below then click the Save button:
SELECT ID FROM SOFTWARE
AND ((SOFTWARE.INVENTORY_RULE != ''))
Now when you go to Software inventory and click View By > Label, and select the label you created, you will see all of you CIR's.