So here's the deal, we have been working on this product for a little while now and some of you may have found our one page web www.KACEBarcode.com, but the exciting news is that we have now released a demo version of the product into the Apple App store so that you can download and try the look and feel out in a virtual cloud based environment.
Just search the appstore for KACE or Barkode.
If you like what you see, just contact us directly to get a quote at Sales@IndigoMountain.co.uk
The Barkode app is available on an IOS platform and is also now integrated with an optional Linea Pro laser scanning attachment for accurate, low light scanning.
Version 1 of the Barkode app will allow you to:
- Scan a Computer asset and see basic Inventory and Asset data from within your K1000
- Update Computer Asset data values such as Status, Department, Location and Cost Code
- Add a new Computer Asset to your K1000 by Barcode scanning
- Updated Asset Data for multiple scanned Computer Assets
- Add Multiple new Computer Assets to your K1000 by Barcode Scanning
Our Barkode App will
- Enable you to audit more effectively
- Book in new Computer stock quicker
- Manage that nightmare storeroom of unused kit
- Apply quickly Asset Data values so that reporting on your organisation becomes easier
- Gain control and better visibility of your Computer Assets through Dell KACE
Single licenses for the app are available and the price includes remote implementation of the Indigo Mountain Barkode Virtual Appliance, integration with your Dell KACE K1000 and your initial 12 months support and maintenance.
Get in touch to see how the Barkode App can improve your Dell KACE asset management capability.