I have now moved this article to the AppDetails forum, this will enable me to support the script.
Please follow this link for the article and script.
- Login as target user you would like the App-V packaged to be published too.
- Start a elevated powershell console, switch directories to the location of the App-V package and run the "AddAndPublish-AppvClientPackageToSID.ps1" script.
- When the script runs, you will be prompted to select a target user.
- The user must be logged on!
- Works with multiple App-V packages with or without UserConfig XML's.
Will only work with a single App-V package in the directory - not coded for multiple yet.
- Works with local, domain and switched users.
- Should work with Terminal Services
Not my fault if it blows up your computer, or turns you into a zombie.
11/11/2016: Initial release.
18/11/2016: FIXED: Bug, even though a user has logged off its still counted as a Active Session. Will fix this soon.
23/12/2016: Updated script with a better function to detect active sessions, added support for multiple packages.